Campaign Manager, Digital Ad Operations -- Univision Interactive Media
Revenue Operations: Campaign Manager, Univision Interactive Media
We are looking to hire two Digital Campaign Managers to work on national campaigns. This role will be based out of Univision's technology office located on 419 Lafayette Street.
The overall expectation of the Campaign Manager role is to schedule various online ad campaigns in DFP and Clarity (Audio Streaming) ad servers in a timely and accurate manner and manage campaigns to deliver on all contracted KPI’s. The Campaign Manager will work closely with the Planning Team, Sales Executives, Ad Product, Creative Team and external vendors to ensure we exceed our customers’ expectations. Ideal candidate has a strong understanding of digital advertising operations, curiosity of debug tools for troubleshooting, can work independently at times and execute with minimal error rate. Success will be measured by the ability to effectively manage campaigns to full delivery, to provide seamless service to clients, and to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The hire should be innovative, analytical, constructively support all other departments in the sales organization, and help to create client solutions that overcome the current technical challenges in digital media.
- Review assets received in Jira per assigned IO and works collaboratively with sales and QA to make sure all assets needed are in-house and/or approved.
- Independently traffic and launch digital advertising campaigns in a timely and accurate manner. This includes: Display, Video and Audio Streaming, and Branded Units.
- Troubleshooting issues with tags / creative.
- Work closely with the order entry team to ensure IO’s are inserted as needed for departmental trafficking process.
- Assist with programmatic or marketing trafficking.
- Monitoring current campaigns, making any necessary optimizations to ensure delivery, as well as assisting account management with client-facing recommendations.
- Investigate delivery issues such as (work with sales, clients, agencies, third-party platforms, and provide feedback)
- delivery discrepancies
- billing disputes
- technical issues
- The ad ops coordinator will oversee the entire campaign delivery lifecycle from a delivery perspective, including, key KPI’s
- Audience Targets
- Viewability Targets
- Completion Rates
- Click Rates
- IVT issues
- Brand and Social awareness (Branded Units)
- Prioritize campaigns as per Yield Operations instructions.
- Perform QA on Fast Track assets and 1x1 pixels only.
- Accommodate ad hoc requests depending on department or inter-departmental needs. (Migrations, peer reviews, re-targeting, team member OOO coverage, etc)
- Monitor any out-sourced trafficking and/or QA status in times of higher volume.
- Interacting directly with the client on technical ad-related items
- Acting as technical subject matter expert in sales organization, and handling ad-hoc client and other technical ad requests
- Accommodate ad hoc requests depending on department or inter-departmental needs (Special Projects)
- Manage the promotion of custom branded content and branded video
- Bachelor's degree a plus
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to and operate effectively in fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Flexibility to work extended or off-peak hours in times of essential need.
- Minimum 5+ years hands-on experience in online ad operations or ad operations client services.
- Direct experience working with 3rd party QA and validation.
- Extensive Video experience preferred.
- Must be familiar with IAB Specs and industry overall best practices.
- Comfortable adapting to different software, applications and interfaces.
- Strong analytic, strategic and creative problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic, self-starter who is willing to be hands on with all aspects of the business.
- Strong attention to detail, adherence to deadlines, and ability to prioritize multiple and often changing priorities from many different sources
- Extensive knowledge of online ad technology including third-party servers and industry trends.
- Familiar with listed ad servers/tools a major plus: DFA, DFP, Charles, Fiddler, Flash Decompiler, Google Publisher Dev Tools, IAS, Nielsen, Adjuster
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) is a top-tier multimedia company with 17 broadcast, cable and digital networks; 59 TV stations; 67 radio stations; online and mobile apps, products and content creation facilities. UCI focuses on delivering a branded experience everywhere its audience is, reaching 89 million unduplicated consumers monthly across its portfolio. As a mission-driven Company, UCI is committed to informing, entertaining and empowering Hispanic America.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) en una empresa multimedia del más alto nivel, con 17 cadenas de televisión de señal abierta, por cable y digital; 59 estaciones de TV; 67 emisoras de radio; aplicaciones en línea y para dispositivos móviles, productos y sedes para creación de contenido. UCI se centra en ofrecer una experiencia con la marca dondequiera que esté su audiencia, alcanzando a más de 89M de consumidores mensuales en todas las plataformas. Como Compañía impulsada por una misión, UCI se centra en informar, entretener y empoderar a la comunidad hispana en los Estados Unidos.
For more information, please visit www.Univision.net.
Univision is an Equal Opportunity Employer